Anti-Semitism & Holocaust
United Nations and Israel
Whose Jerusalem ?
Action for Israel
Table Of Contents
Research & Archives
A Word From Jerusalem
Other Sites Of Interest
Maps Of Israel
- In Memoriam: Col. Richard Meinertzhagen, March 3, 1878 - June 17, 1967 Remembering Richard Meinertzhagen is doubly important, for it calls to mind how non-Jews of good will can, should and must help our besieged sister-democracy, Israel.
- War Politics, Local Politics Aside from the tragedy that Sharon's new policy will inflict on settlers as well as Israeli society as a whole, the prime minister's decision has the military consequence of handing the Palestinians a great and unnecessary victory. It has also damaged the US-led war on global terrorism.
- What Europe Wants So what we have in Europe, then, is not an otherwise friendly continent that condemns Israel out of sheer ignorance. Rather, we have a hostile continent that condemns Israel to advance its perceived political and strategic interests.
- The Greatest Sin I would like to offer evidence for demarcating one sin as worse than all others. Indeed it may be the only sin that God will not forgive: Committing evil in the name of God.
- The Two-Conflict Delusion Events in Israel and Iraq are linked not just because the terrorists in each place compete to raise the current global terrorist threshold. They are linked because the hooded men who displayed the head of an Israeli soldier and those who decapitated Nick Berg are part of the same global jihad.
- Gaza: Surrender or Withdrawal? The Arabs believe they can win political concessions not through negotiations at the peace table, but through terrorism. Even the inkling of a unilateral withdrawal proves the Arab military strategy works more effectively. A clear message is sent and terrorism can and will only increase.
- And The World Still Remains Silent Unless the world is collectively thinking, "well, they're Arabs, what do you expect?" then we can explain the deafening silence over this atrocity only through worldwide, systemic and deeply entrenched anti-Semitism.
From March\April 2004
- Why The Palestinians Are In Such A State For 10 years, the world has been trying to give a state to the Palestinians and the Palestinians keep tossing obstacles in their path.
- So, What Did We Get? Finally, as has been the case since the "land for peace" equation was coined, the demands on Israel from the exchange of letters are all concrete while the demands from the Palestinians are not. They have to reform and fight terror but there is no "or else."
- Why is This Pesach Different? And we asked the same question, year in and year out for these thousands of years: "Why is this night different than any other night?" But this year, we should be asking ourselves another question: "Why is this Passover different than any other Passover?"
- Terrorizing the Terrorists By launching a brutal and determined execution campaign against the terrorist leadership, undaunted by world opinion, Israel can go a long way towards diminishing the scourge of "Palestinian" terror.
- Occupation vs. Genocide Can defenders of Israel find a magical word that would trump "occupation"? It would have to be one word – a word of truth – to defeat legions of lies. There is such a word. It is "genocide".
- It's A World War Spain and the rest of Europe must understand that, just like last century's threat to their future was fascism, this century it is the militant form of Islam, and that just like Nazism's in its time, the jihad's excuses for its mass-murders are not even worth a hearing. Europe must concede it is at war, and has no choice but to fight it until it is won
- The Strange Case of Bethlehem If Islamists can take over Jesus' birthplace, drive the Christians out, and use it as a base to slaughter Jews in Jerusalem, we're not doing well.
Recommend Our Site To Your Friends !
Copyright © 1996-2003